Thursday, June 16, 2011

Find a Blog Near You


I've mentioned several money-saving blogs that I find extremely helpful. They alert me to national deals and post the sale and coupon match-ups for the stores I plan to shop. Yet they aren't always the best source for more local information. I first learned to coupon at a workshop hosted by a friend. The teacher was Richelle from The Carolina Clipper. Since that time Richelle has added tons of information to her site, including a list of free or cheap activities to do in the Charlotte area. Not only that, she alerted me to a great deal for my local newspaper!

I encourage you to find a blog that features deals and information for your area. Ask your friends, use your search engine, or check out this list of blogs Richelle shared in her Staycations Around the USA post. You'll probably be surprised by the number of bloggers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment