Friday, May 27, 2011

Diaper Reward Programs: Earn Gifts for Yourself and Others



I'm not one to be brand-loyal when it comes to diapers. I've put all types on my baby's bum, just for the sake of keeping it covered. But, I'm not one to spend more than $5 on a jumbo pack of diapers, either. That means I usually buy Pampers and Huggies, thanks to sales and coupons. I know there are many of you who buy these brands no matter what, so I thought I would share my experience with Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards and Pampers Gifts to Grow. That way you can get a little something back for all of your smelly work.

In the 17 months that we've been buying diapers, I've collected enough Huggies codes to receive a $25 Sephora gift card. I'm half-way to getting another $25 gift card of some sort. The Huggies rewards change often, so you have to get what you want when you see it.

Like I said earlier, we also use Pampers. The use of both brands has not hindered my points collection! I redeemed my points with Pampers for a 12-month Shutterfly photo calendar. I did have to pay shipping, but that's minimal compared to the joy my mom has in seeing her granddaughter's face each day. I currently have enough points to get two more calendars, which I'm saving for Christmas. Many of the Pampers rewards are always available, but there are occasionally items that come and go.

There is nothing complicated about entering the codes on the diaper packages. You can save them and enter several at one time (the Pampers site is most conducive to this). Pampers also distributes codes in other ways. Many couponing blogs alert you to those free codes. Huggies has a few opportunities on their site to find and earn codes as well.

If you have a little one in diapers, I encourage you to get started collecting the rewards you've already earned!

No comments:

Post a Comment