Monday, May 9, 2011

The BBBs: My Experience




Who doesn't enjoy shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond and BuyBuy Baby? But how often do you see decent sales at these stores? Maybe I don't frequent them enough, but it seems rare. Perhaps the reason for this is their generosity in offering coupons. You can make your own sale whenever you want! I'm sure you can find the official coupon policies of the BBBs on their Websites, but I thought I would share with you my personal expierences when using coupons. You might learn something your stores do!

At Bed Bath & Beyond I've...
  • used expired coupons
  • used coupons on clearance items
  • used multiple coupons in one transaction
At BuyBuy Baby I've...
  • used current Bed Bath & Beyond coupons
  • used current Babies R' Us coupons (mailed and printed versions)
  • used multiple coupons in one transaction
I heard it from a friend that you can also use Bed Bath & Beyond coupons at Babies R' Us, but I've never tried it. I've found Babies R' Us to be somewhat limiting when it comes to coupons since there can be no sale affiliated with the item and it's not always possible to use more than one coupon in the same transaction. Even so, you now have options to never pay full price at these stores!

1 comment:

  1. I was recently told at Bed, Bath and Beyond that they no longer take the expired coupons. I'm not sure if thats all stores or just certain ones (I was at the summit so maybe they're a little more strict). Just sharing.

    ReplyDelete